Monday, February 18, 2008

Hell exploded in her pants...

So today Bella was going on day 4 of not going poo. I of course get worried since that seems like way too long even though everyone tells me it is totally normal for breast fed babies to sometimes only go once a week. It doesn't upset her, but I of course worry something is wrong. So I go online and read on different websites of testimonials of moms saying it is completely normal which then makes me feel better. One mom said, "Just don't go out when your baby has not gone poo in a few days because when they do go, it will be as if hell exploded in their pants." Well hell exploded in Bella's pants today. It was quite funny because when I went to take her pants off it was COMPLETELY down both pant legs. I took her pants off but it had exploded on the outside of her onesie so the only thing I could do was throw her in the tub and take the rest of her clothes off in there. It was quite the mess but pretty funny. She just sat there peacefully while I was cleaned the mess up. If you look in the first picture you can see some even made it on her hand! Gross I know!


4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I was way ready for new pictures! She is changing so much. I love the new blog layout too! Looks awesome! I'm glad the blessing day went well. That was way stressful for me the first time around. I think with Callie I was too worried about her blessing dress to remember to be worried about the thought of her crying. Anyway, I need to call you. Things are finally slowing down here. I'll chat with you in a few days.

Criscell said...

I remember that happening to me a few times too! I think I threw away at least one onesie because it was so COMPLETELY ruined!!

Franklin Family said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Isn't it amazing that small things like pooping can make us so worried...and then laugh at the explosion. I remember the 1st time Sariah did that...and it happened in the doctor's office. Way to go, Bella!

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

I seriously love her eyes they are so big and beautiful!!! She has grown so much!