Monday, June 30, 2008

6 MONTHS OLD!

Bella is 6 months now and I cannot believe how fast it has gone! She is growing up WAY too fast but I'm loving every minute of it! As of now she is sitting up and I don't think it is far off before she's getting around. She is eating tons baby foods, drinking from a sippy cup since she wouldn't take a bottle, grabbing everything, rolling over, smiling tons but not really laughing (if someone can crack her and make her laugh more than one giggle you are amazing), she weighs 16 pounds and is 27 inches long. We love this little girl and she gets more fun everyday!!
Wearing her cool dude glasses

On our patio with Dad


2 comments:

Criscell said...

What a doll! She is growing up fast! Happy 4th to you guys!

Jamilyn said...

OH MY GOODNESS 6 months old!!!! How exciting!! Hope everything is going great. Hope to see you soon.