My brother Chad just got married this past weekend in Salt Lake and it was great to see him get married and also be able to visit some friends while we were there. I flew early in the week and Dave drove up later, but we all drove back together and I was a little nervous on how Bella would do since the longest we've driven with her is 4 1/2 hours. She actually did great though and it made the trip go by so much faster having her in the car. Here are a few pictures from our trip:
The bride and groom
Beth lookin beautiful!

Bella and Avery in their dresses before heading to the temple. They both were in need of naps but did really well considering.

Outside the
SL Temple. It was so hot!


Me and my sister Erin with our
girlies

Carter was hiding in the temple walls, perfect fit for him.

All my brothers and Dave & Adam (I must have snapped this picture at the exact time the photographer did since it is so bright)

The girls with my brother

At the reception

The night before the wedding we went to the Mayan
restaurant and when the waitress set my huge glass of lemonade down, she set it RIGHT in front of Bella. Well Bella instantly grabbed it and it went all over her! Good thing I had a change of outfit.

Bella with her cousin
Triston. She had a blast with him!
Quinn took this picture with his fancy dancy camera. I love her blue eyes!
6 comments:
It was so good seeing you. You all look so beautiful. But then again, most wedding pictures always do. Give me a call the next time you are in town. We'll go to a restaurant and let our kids dump lemonade all over themselves.
Looks like everything went great! We were hoping to be able to make it out to utah to go but couldnt work it out to leave town. Hope to see you soon!!!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish that I could've been there. I would've loved to see you all.
Looks like the wedding was beautiful. I love the picture of Bella at the reception, so looks darling! And you look gorgeous in all those pics...purple is a great color on you!! See you soon.
Cute pictures! Bella looks beautiful--and so do you! Purple looks great on you.
You are so beautiful Heather and I love all the pictures of Bella she is so cute!!!
Post a Comment