Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Great Advice

In our institute class today we were shown this video and I thought it was wonderful advice! Everyone should take a moment to watch it. (Turn your sound on)

5 comments:

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

LOVE THAT!! Such a great reminder of what things are all about!

Carol said...

Heather - that was so good. I love, love, love it! Thank you so much for sharing it. There is so much in it that I had to listen to it twice and I will probably listen to it again. I really needed to hear that-thanks for lifting my spirit today.

Criscell said...

That was so good! Thanks for sharing. Now if I could just remember that all the time...

How do you have time to go to Institute? Does Dave go with you? How often is it? How fun!

The Wilkes said...

Great video...it took me forever to sit down and watch it but worth the time.

Mieke said...

Hey - I'm about to watch the video, but I wanted to let you know that Fringe is on Tuesday nights at 8 on Fox. You're going to love it :)