Cute!! She really must have held still for you because that is one good job!
Hey Bella Boo! We hope you feel better soon but in the meantime your toes are gorgeous! Feel better so you can play with us tomorrow at the park.
how cute Heather! Nice job, too! I can't even paint my own that good!
So sweet! I'm sorry she's sick though.
you can also paint them when they are in the high chair. so cute
Those will be a nice addition to the cute ladybug costume!!
So cute!! Now I think I am going to try and paint Jordans, I am going to have to try the highchair method for my little crazo.
What cute chubby little piggies!
Look at those cute little feet!!!
I love painted baby toes- Callie actually prefers hers painted now. SOOO cute! Great color!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Cute!! She really must have held still for you because that is one good job!
Hey Bella Boo! We hope you feel better soon but in the meantime your toes are gorgeous! Feel better so you can play with us tomorrow at the park.
how cute Heather! Nice job, too! I can't even paint my own that good!
So sweet! I'm sorry she's sick though.
you can also paint them when they are in the high chair. so cute
Those will be a nice addition to the cute ladybug costume!!
So cute!! Now I think I am going to try and paint Jordans, I am going to have to try the highchair method for my little crazo.
What cute chubby little piggies!
Look at those cute little feet!!!
I love painted baby toes- Callie actually prefers hers painted now. SOOO cute! Great color!
Post a Comment