Getting pretty toes. You know you a are a girl when you can sit still and just watch while you get pretty toes.
Playing in Grandma/pa Nelson's backyard. Bella really liked playing in the playhouse.
Even after swimming, it is fun to play in the sprinklers.
Our "hike" up Sabino Canyon
Grandma Gooch
These are pictures when we went down last weekend for little Bridget's blessing day.

All those on the Gooch side who were there

Quinn and Dani's newest addition. She looked so beautiful! I think she is the 20th grandchild on the Gooch side.

Doing what she does best and looking cute!

Bella was the biggest mooch to the older kids! Bailey and Triston were sharing their ice cream with her. Pretty soon each of them came back inside and said they needed more ice cream because Bella ate most of it!

Strikin a pose.

Playing at the park before heading back to Phoenix. It was such a beautiful night and Bella had SO much fun at the park and I think she ran everywhere she went! Her and her cousin Triston were great buds and loved to just run and chase each other. I need to get more pictures from Dani - Dave and Quinn wrestled which made me really nervous! Two brothers wrestling could turn ugly but luckily they were nice on each other and no one got hurt. When we were driving home I asked Dave, "Is it really that fun to wrestle?" His response, "Are you kidding me? It is probably the funnest thing ever! I mean really, it is SO fun!" Ha the difference between boys and girls.
2 comments:
I will email you some of the wrestling pictures, they turned out great. I love that Dave thinks wrestling is the "funnest thing EVER!" that's hilarious.
We just went up to Sabino Canyon for the first time a couple of weeks ago. We got there when it was almost dusk, so we didn't do much exploring, but I loved it. It's a gorgeous drive up to it too. I can't wait to get back there and do more hiking, as well as ride the tram ;)
Every time you mention Tucson I think, hey we live there. We really should try to get together some time when you guys are down here for a few days, although I know it gets busy with family and old friends, etc. If you ever have the time, let us know. We are way far in the south, Sahuarita, but maybe we could meet up somewhere. I'd love to meet little Bella in person since you moved before she was born.
Post a Comment