If your 1 year old daughter wears stud earrings, don't let her wear your dangly ones even if she REALLY wants to otherwise that is all she will want to wear after...even if they are 3 inches long and hanging past her shoulders

(The large spot on her shirt is soy milk she spilled. I tried the vanilla soy milk but just didn't like it. She asked for some today and the first sip she took she said, "Icecream!" She thought it tasted like ice cream haha. Trust me it doesn't otherwise I'd be drinking it by the gallon! At least I know someone will drink it though!)

(The large spot on her shirt is soy milk she spilled. I tried the vanilla soy milk but just didn't like it. She asked for some today and the first sip she took she said, "Icecream!" She thought it tasted like ice cream haha. Trust me it doesn't otherwise I'd be drinking it by the gallon! At least I know someone will drink it though!)
3 comments:
Oh my, too funny! I can't even get Bailey to get her ears pierced. Glad someone likes the milk, and I feel for you no cheesy mexican food for you. Hopefully it won't be a full year before you can eat dairy.
Who doesn't want to wear cute dangly earings? Seriously. Can't blame her.
totally random.... but dave is in podiatry school right? ask him if he knows what ankle equinus is. I have always walked on my toes and i guess it turns out that is why. When I had to talk to a podiatrist about it I thought of you guys :)
Post a Comment