Well I thought of you tonight Amy when I got on the phone for just one minute after I had fed Bella dinner and turn around to find our little one doing this... (I'm sure you would have taken this any day though than what your little tykes did!)
Yes she is using a butter knife and shoving it in as fast as she could before I took it from her!
The things they do when mom's back is turned!


3 comments:
glad to see my kiddies arent the only ones who get into everything :)
Shes the cutust little "sneaker"! I love that look in her eyes in the second pic. Mine would wait until I sat down to nurse the baby and then they would get into everything knowing that I wasnt going to be getting up and checking on them for awhile. Oh the joy of parenting!
Stinker! Love the 'i am totally innocent' face!
Post a Comment