Well it is official, I'm a loner until next April ;( Dave is on his way right now to Detroit. He left yesterday morning and will get there sometime tomorrow. It was a hard morning yesterday for us both knowing it was a goodbye for awhile. I'm already looking forward to August when I get to see him when he goes to Albuquerque. This little trial is definitely going to make us stronger that's for sure!
When prepping Bella that Daddy isn't going to come home for a long time and is going far away, she would put her hands to her eyes (like binoculars) and say, "I'll be able to see him with these since they help me see things far away!" Luckily for Skype though she will get to see him a bunch and Gaines will also be able to remember his Dad.

We tried to take a few pictures of us since that doesn't happen as much these days. We both look so tired though and decided the one below was the best one of us.

So attractive!


After taking a few pictures of him and the kids, Bella said it was her turn to take pictures. She wanted a picture of "baby doggy" and that she did. Who cares about getting mom and dad in the picture right?!


And this one. I actually kind of like it. Dave and I were hugging and Gaines doesn't have a clue what is going on. Just being his happy self.

And off to his adventure in Detroit for the next 2 months!
When prepping Bella that Daddy isn't going to come home for a long time and is going far away, she would put her hands to her eyes (like binoculars) and say, "I'll be able to see him with these since they help me see things far away!" Luckily for Skype though she will get to see him a bunch and Gaines will also be able to remember his Dad.
We tried to take a few pictures of us since that doesn't happen as much these days. We both look so tired though and decided the one below was the best one of us.
So attractive!
After taking a few pictures of him and the kids, Bella said it was her turn to take pictures. She wanted a picture of "baby doggy" and that she did. Who cares about getting mom and dad in the picture right?!
And this one. I actually kind of like it. Dave and I were hugging and Gaines doesn't have a clue what is going on. Just being his happy self.
And off to his adventure in Detroit for the next 2 months!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I had no idea! Is that why you're living with your family? What's he going to Detroit for? We will say a special prayer for you guys tonight. :)
I can't imagine how hard it would be to have to say goodbye for that long. I hope it goes by quickly. We definitely need to meet up. Let's plan something soon. We will be in Utah for most of July. Good luck with the transition of not having Dave around. I am glad you will have your family. I am sure that will soften the blow a little bit. Let me know if I can do anything. I actually could possibly help being we're geographically close right now!
Oh man. What a freaking huge bummer that he has to go for so long! The pics are pretty hilarious! Why were you guys so tired looking? Hmmmmm?:) Love that little Gaines belly!
Oh geez that is so crazy, can't believe it's already time for him to go! I am so glad you will be with your fam and close to Gary & Sharee that will be so nice! Hopefully we can come visit soon, those kiddos are getting SOOO big and so dang cute!! Hang in there Heather!
Oh, that makes me sad!! Good luck with the kids, and thank goodness for modern-day technology, right? You are amazing!
Post a Comment