Gaines will walk in our room in the morning and if the tv is on will say, "I want baseball!" Or if he sees any sports on tv he will ask to watch baseball. He seems to prefer baseball over any other sport.
Dave had Monday night football on this past week in our room and Dave says to him when he walks in, "Gaines, lets watch football." Gaines immediately responds, "No, I want BASEBALL!" It was a battle and Gaines was getting really mad. Of course I didn't have the camera on hand and ran to go get it b/c it was hilarious how mad he was getting. Then when I got back he of course sees the camera and only wants that. But this phrase has become pretty regular in our household. I need to record a game so we always have one on hand to watch, even at 8 in the morning!
Its fun to watch him watch baseball too b/c he'll practice lifting his leg and throwing like they do. Then tell us that is how to do it. Or his ask what the announcers are saying or repeat what they say. This kid is constantly cracking us up!
Dave had Monday night football on this past week in our room and Dave says to him when he walks in, "Gaines, lets watch football." Gaines immediately responds, "No, I want BASEBALL!" It was a battle and Gaines was getting really mad. Of course I didn't have the camera on hand and ran to go get it b/c it was hilarious how mad he was getting. Then when I got back he of course sees the camera and only wants that. But this phrase has become pretty regular in our household. I need to record a game so we always have one on hand to watch, even at 8 in the morning!
Its fun to watch him watch baseball too b/c he'll practice lifting his leg and throwing like they do. Then tell us that is how to do it. Or his ask what the announcers are saying or repeat what they say. This kid is constantly cracking us up!
2 comments:
That is too funny! We just went to a baseball game last night. I bet Gaines would have loved it!
I'm with Gaines. I wanna watch Baseball!!!! Cutie!
Post a Comment