Friday, April 5, 2013
Off to Kindergarten
So I think Bella got my luck in drawings. I feel like I'm one of those people that wins random drawings, and apparently Bella has inherited that.
So they have these charter schools here and you apply to them, then they have a lottery for who gets in. I applied to 2 of them thinking there wouldn't be a chance since most people I know end up in the hundreds on the waiting list. I just applied because everyone else did, lol. I guess it's a good school? Who knows.
One of my friends has applied every year they've been here and has never gotten in. Another friend was #235 on the waiting list this year. Insane! And then there is Bella, who gets into both! Pretty funny to me. I hope her luck continues in life. :)
And I am so excited for her to go to school. One less kid at home, but who's counting anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Start buying lottery tickets!
Post a Comment