Tinley making sure my broom still works.
Bella has been asking to make "goop" forever. I finally bought borax and it was a hit all day.
Tinley loves to try on any underwear or swimsuit at the moment. I was folding laundry one morning and she put on about 9 pairs of Bella's and Gaines undies, along with her swimsuit.
My friend gave me passes to the Summit so we used it for our family home evening night to hit up the pool there. They have a big water slide and lazy river that the kids loved. It was a perfect pool for kids. Made Dave and I want to find a water park to go to.
My neighbor and I went to the Ann Arbor Botanical Gardens one day and the kids loved it. We saw so many bugs and animals. Look at this tiny CUTE frog!
Since Tinley's hands are so small she couldn't hold it long before it leaped off in one jump!
Running everywhere they go!
My friend has a nice camera and always seem to capture cute pictures. Tinley saw this bench and went and sat on it away from us and just started swinging her legs. Perfect photo op.
I hope these girls remember this summer together! They are glued at the hip.
I took the kids strawberry picking. Picking fruit is so addicting. Just when you think your done, you see another patch and have to pick more!











1 comment:
Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment