Bella rang in her new year losing her first tooth. Look at the root on that thing!!
Although I guess she didn't really lose it, more like got it ripped out. Her and her friend Ella were playing downstairs while I was napping and they came up to my room and Bella says, "Mom I lost my tooth!" I was so surprised because her tooth wasn't even loose, although I was happy since her big tooth was already growing in, but on the inside so it wasn't loosening her baby tooth. Her friend Ella was with her and said how Bella was biting a towel and she yanked the towel out of her mouth and out came the tooth, totally on accident of course. The funniest part was Ella was nervous like she had just done something wrong. I asked Bella how she even realized her tooth was gone and she said it just felt funny in her mouth. Then she realized it was gone so they started looking all around and found it on the carpet. Too funny. I love that she was able to see that losing a tooth doesn't hurt, in hopes that when she really does have a loose tooth in the future that she won't be afraid to just pull it out. Doubt it, but I can hope :)
I've caught her in her bathroom with a towel in her mouth and yanking, trying to loosen the others next to it. Haha, funny girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment