The week Tinley turned 4 the kids had the day off for Veterans Day. So I decided to take them up to Scottsdale that day and let her pick out her doll she wanted. She had been looking through the magazines the weeks leading up and had the doll and outfit picked out she was going to buy. It was a shiny gold sparkly dress, however when she saw it in person she changed her mind. She also didn't get the doll that looked like her, she picked out the brown haired blue eyed girl. She found a cute peach colored dress and shoes and she was in love! I get up to pay for it and realize I left my wallet in the car! I also didn't park at the closet garage, it however was the furthest. We were in a hurry because we had to make it back in time for Bella's golf at 3, so we rush back to the car, get my wallet, rush back to the store, buy it, then back to the car again. Went to the busiest Chik-Fil-A I've ever been too, they eat, play, then we head right back to Tucson and straight to Bella's golf. Pretty crazy day, but the only day that would have worked.
She was afraid to mess up her hair so was walking with her like this the whole time.
The next day she had her bestie Brooklyn Reay over to play. We stopped and grabbed some McDonalds after school and she played for a few hours while I frosted her cake. I like to let my kids pick what kind of cake they want, then I attempt to make them. She requested a chocolate cake with light pink, light purple and light blue frosting. :)
I'm not joking when I say Tinley is the sweetest girl there ever was! She is always so kind and gentle, easy going, super happy, loves to laugh and be silly and make other people laugh, speaks so kindly and sweet to everyone, cares for others, and loves her baby brother. She does have some feisty in her though when her older brother and sister get on her nerves. It cracks me up to see my sweet girl get like that. She has always been our best sleeper from day one and she still is. She lays her head down and doesn't move and is out within minutes. Unlike her big sis that fidgets and tosses and turns forever :) She loves to snuggle, is a lap child (in sunbeam class she is always sitting on her teachers lap), she loves animals, loves her barbies and little dolls. Her favorites food are bean burros with cheese, "stinky cheese" aka feta, shredded cheese, cinnamon rollups, hamburgers from Inn-n-out, fruit snacks, apples with peanut butter, applesauce squeezies, chocolate, and anything sweet basically.
Her best friends are Brooklyn and Paige from her preschool, along with her cousin Lola. She loves having and making friends, she loves lipstick and lip gloss and will sacrifice being cold to not getting her lipstick messed up, she loves to try my high heels on everyday, and will change her outfit in order to match her shoes. If I tell her to go put her running shoes on, and she doesn't think they will match what she is wearing, she will change. She is constantly changing her clothes! Enough to drive us crazy some days! She does not like wearing pajamas and will only wear regular clothes to bed. She especially loves leggings and I'm constantly having to buy her more since they get holes in the knees so fast. She let me buy her skinny jeans a few weeks ago and even slept in those. She's so funny about her clothes! She will never wear shorts, and I mean never. She doesn't like them. So even when it was in the 100 degree temperatures outside, she still wore leggings! She will wear skirts however.
She has been my first child to cry during a movie. I was watching Inside Out with her while her siblings were at a movie with their cousins, and it was sad at the end. I saw her lay her head face down on the couch, then sat back up, laid down again, then looked at me and BURST into tears! I don't think she understood why she was crying, but obviously felt that emotion. It was the sweetest thing and even made me cry as I held her and she was sobbing. I explained to her why she was crying and it just melted my heart. She's so sweet, I love my little Tinley girl so much and can't imagine our family without her! I wish she could stay 4 forever.
Her favorite shoes of mine
Her favorite shoes of mine
Her favorite brother
She loves her tutus! Why one when you can wear two??!
No comments:
Post a Comment