Bella got baptized a member into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Saturday January 9, 2016. It was such a beautiful day and Bella looked so beautiful in her dress that Grandma Gooch made for her.
The final touches the night before. I was a wee bit nervous it wasn't going to get done in time, but it did and it turned out so cute! We are all so thankful for Grandma and her serious sewing skills.
She was so excited to get baptized and it was fun seeing her so excited on her special day.
After she was baptized, I went in to help her and she was shaking and chattering like she was freezing. I was drying her with the towel and trying to get her warm and she says, "Mom, I'm not cold, I don't know why I'm chattering!" I just think all that excitement got to her :)
My brother Tyler and his family were able to come, along with Erin and her family, and Ryan, my parents, Dave's sisters Julie and Shannon with their families, and Grandma Gooch were all there.
Bella's school teacher from last year, Mrs. Browne, and her current teacher Mrs. Lopez came as well. She really has some great teachers. Her church leaders were all there too.
After her baptism and before her confirmation, our good friends the Wrights, did a beautiful musical number that really brought the spirit it. It was such a perfect day. Afterwards we all went to Fuddruckers. Yum!
I had Bella write down about her baptism before she forgot.
No comments:
Post a Comment