Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beautiful Weather

This is one of my favorite times of the year in AZ because around 5pm the weather is next to perfect and we could play outside til dark. So we have been and bed time has been pushed later thanks to this, but we never want to go inside. We have been playing lots of football, baseball, cartwheels and wrestling. Bella's favorite is football and cartwheels, and Gaines is baseball, running and jumping, and they both love to wrestle.





She loves football!

Victory dance!



I can't wait to sign this kid up for sports in a few years!

Cartwheels


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Socks and Crocks...love it!

Jennifer said...

Gaines can really swing that bat! It is finally nice enough to be outdoors again here. Just rains a couple times a week still, but it is green and that is great!!! Cannot wait to start getting together with you guys!!!!!

Beth said...

Holy freaking posts! Did not see these for a minute. Let's see, where to start. Uhmm Gaines is a freaking crazy athlete. Chad and I are wondering when we are going to get a video of him doing a flip into the pool or something. Can I move to AZ now for the weather at least? Easter looks like so much fun. I love doing the hunt with them. Hilarious. And the fair is such a blast. We went twice last year. I can't wait to take Kels this summer. Woooo! And I'm done.