Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter

Pre-Easter dying eggs for FHE.



Tasting them

Bella looked pretty hilarious in her apron and undies.

Easter morning I decided to do a scavenger hunt for them to find their baskets. Obviously for Bella, which she LOVED! When she came out of her room I had a picture of the Easter bunny and her first clue. I only did 4 clues in case she didn't get it or like it, but then I wished I had done more. Right when I would read the clue she would be off running to find the next place for the egg with the clue. I think I'll try to do that every year because it was fun. One of the clues was under my pillow and she was like, "MOM! The Easter bunny snuck one under your pillow when you were sleeping and you didn't even know!!" She was pretty excited about that.

We then did a big Easter egg hunt after dinner so they wouldn't completely just be filled up with candy. And thankfully they all ate a really good dinner. Although they still had their fair share that night and the days following.


We held them in the back room so the Easter bunny could come again and hide the eggs.

We kept telling Bella no more since her tummy was HUGE and we were telling her she was going to get a stomach ache. She of course says she wouldn't. Then 5 minutes later she says out of the blue, "Mom...I don't think I want cake." It was funny, she was so full!


Check Gaines cheeks. He still stuffs as much of anything in there til he can hardly close his mouth. Not sure how to stop him from doing this!


He kept saying, "heavy"

So Grandma helped out




Sugar filled on the drive home, and doing her favorite toothless dragon pose

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a fun Easter. I like your scavanger hunt idea. I think I want to try it next year. Bella looks so pretty in the last picture, her eyes are so big and blue!